High-quality education of our medical, scientific, and nursing staff as well as patient education are among our basic aims. Thus, we invest considerable time and effort in our daily activities towards the accomplishment of our educational goals.
- Daily internal educational sessions, with thorough discussion of patient cases, in which all team members, are present.
- Literature review and discussion on scientific and research programs in which our team members participate.
- Active participation in "Henry Dunant" hospital's scientific program, in which many specialties are represented (Medical, Surgical, and Laboratory specialties).
- Presence in national, European, and international congresses, conferences, and seminars, both for receiving up to date education and for presenting results of our studies.
- Education for the public, regarding common health problems, (e.g. viral infections, osteoporosis, epidemiological problems etc.), and issues of disease prevention, diet, use of alcohol, weight reduction etc.
These are two internal educational activities that are open to qualified health care professionals. First, a series of lectures and interactive sessions on clinical research (principles, methods, and real research applications of Biostatistics and Epidemiology). Second, a series of lectures and interactive sessions on Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine (review of interesting cases, literature review, and discussion of special topics).