We admit our patients to Henry Dunant Hospital Center, a pioneering, private institute, which everyone can trust his/her health. If admission of a patient is required for a medical emergency, or for hospital-based therapy, he/she can go directly to the hospital, or if needed he/she can be transferred by ambulance, from home.
In the hospital, we carefully examine the patient and immediately proceed to the appropriate diagnostic work up and therapeutic modalities.
One of our goals is to provide high quality medical services to our patients, including care at the hospital level. The services are continuous and intensive, in such a way that the patient doesn't feel lost in the health system, full of unanswered questions.
Inpatient care services:
- Responsible for the care of the hospitalized patient, concerning his/her clinical course and treatment.
- Immediate consulting with qualified practitioners of different specialties, e.g. medical oncology, cardiolody, pulmonary medicine, gastro-enterology, endocrinology, nephrology, hematology, neurology, psychiatrics, surgery, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, ENT, vascularsurgery, neurosurgery, thoracic surgery, intensive care, radiology, pathology, microbiology, nuclear medicine, gynecology (not obstetrics), and physical rehabilitation who have all been carefully selected by the scientific department of Alfa HealthCare, for complete and full care of our patients.
- Frequent updates of the hospitalized patient's disease course with several attending physicians' visits through out the day; fast collection, interpretation, and analysis of diagnostic testing.
- Giving exact information to the patient and his relatives about the course of the disease.
- Writing a detailed medical report to the patient's insurance company, which helps in achieving rapid reimbursement of hospitalization expenses.