24 hours/day, 365 days/year availability of scientific staff to help patients.
Telephone (210-68.39.600 and 6946-100.000 for emergencies) for easy access to services.
1. Attendance in our medical offices, obtaining a full past medical history, in-detail physical examination, and creation of a personal paper and electronic record for the patient.
2. We offer:
- Electrocardiographic testing
- 24-hour recording of arterial blood pressure by a modern Holter device
- Testing of basic metabolic parameters in diabetes mellitus
- Urinalysis testing
- Rapid streptococcal antigen detection in throat swab specimens (diagnosis of streptococcal pharyngitis)
3. Vaccination for the whole family, as a mean of infectious diseases control.
4. Advice for nutrition, physical exercise, alcohol use, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, and other health-related issues, which may be of interest to our patients.
5. Responsible and effective care of patients suffering from chronic illnesses.