Alfa HealthCare has defined as one of its primary goals a considerable contribution in the production of high quality bio-medical research in Greece. This is probably the most special characteristic of our company that expresses our interest in the suffering patient and scientific advances.
- Research programs on issues and problems related to Infectious
- DiseasesResearch programs on issues and problems related to Internal Medicine, including Diabetes Mellitus
- Research programs in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
The focus of our research activities is in Infectious Diseases, including:
- Microbial resistance to antibiotics
- Polymyxins (polypeptide antibiotics including colistin)
- Nosocomial infections
- Infections in immunosuppresed patients
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections
We are also interested in research programs in the fields of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health, and Preventive Medicine.