People who travel may be exposed to dangers, which might have an impact on their entertainment or business plans (traveler's diarrhea, jet lag, malaria, yellow fever, typhoid fever, etc).
Alfa HealthCare offers the services of a Travel Clinic. We pay considerable attention to evolving issues in Infectious Diseases in different areas of the world, as part of our internal educational programs.
Alfa HealthCare provides in the field of Travel Medicine:
- A careful travel itinerary review and a detailed medical history.
- Clinical examination.
- Full vaccination program, as indicated for each case.
- Advice for prevention of endemic infectious diseases, in the areas, which will be visited.
- Answers to medical questions that travelers usually have prior to their travel, based on our knowledge and experience in this fields.
- Services in Travel Clinic are provided by medical and nursing staff skillful in the fields of Infectious Diseases and especially Travel Medicine.